Category 1

Frankie Muniz Reflects on 'Sad Times' During Rollercoaster Year

Frankie Muniz is reflecting on the highs and lows of 2026

People Frankie MunizCredit: Kristina Bumphrey/Variety via Getty

NEED TO KNOW

  • In a post shared to Instagram, the actor said the year has so far been full of "ups and downs"

  • The actor famously played Malcolm in Malcolm in the Middle from 2000 to 2006 and again more recently in the series revival

Frankie Munizis reflecting on a year full of "ups and downs."

In a post shared toInstagram, the 40-year-old actor could be seen in a black and white photo, which he caption, "What a year so far... So many ups and downs, happy and sad times, crazy fun days and super stressful ones too ...I guess I'm truly living, experiencing it all."

Muniz rose to fame as a child star, taking on the role of Malcolm on the hit tv showMalcolm in the Middlefrom 2000 to 2006 and again more recently in the series revival. He also starred in films such asBig Fat Liar(2002) andAgent Cody Banks(2003).

Prior to theMalcolmreboot, Munizstepped away from acting to focus on NASCAR racing.

Over the past year, the actor and driver has had a notable number of ups and downs, as his post suggests.

In August 2025, he suffered a fall at his home (which took place as he was changing the batteries of a Ring camera) and sustained a wrist fracture that caused him to take a seven-week break from racing as he recovered.

Speaking to PEOPLE in aninterview given on his 40th birthdayin December, the actor acknowledged racing is "not a young man's sport," adding, "There's so much that happens in racing that's out of your control and we had a lot of things happen this year that were out of our control, where it felt like it was the universe telling me like, 'Maybe it's not for you.' "

Frankie MunizCredit: Ron Davis/Getty

"The highs of racing are so high, but the lows of racing are really low so I went through a weird period emotionally throughout the season," he added.

Advertisement

But among the highs of the year were Muniz's reprisal of the titular role inMalcolm in the Middle: Life’s Still Unfair, which he told PEOPLE in an earlier interview, "felt like home."

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE'sfree daily newsletterto stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer​​, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

Muniz spoke exclusively to PEOPLE at the New York City premiere of the reboot in April, which he attended with his wife Paige Muniz and their son.

"I know it kind of sounds cliché to say, but what you think is important in life, the things that you really focus on, to me, until you have a kid...so many people say that. 'You have no idea.' Even being on set and my son being there, I want to make him proud," he toldPEOPLEat the time.

The PEOPLE Puzzler crossword is here! How quickly can you solve it? Play now!

Muniz married his wife in an official ceremony in 2020, though the couple exchanged vows in a small, private ceremony on Oct. 3, 2019.

They welcomed their son Mauz Mosley Muniz on March 22, 2021, with the baby weighing in at “exactly 7lbs,” according to Paige'sInstagram postannouncing his birth.

Read the original article onPeople

Frankie Muniz Reflects on 'Sad Times' During Rollercoaster Year

Frankie Muniz is reflecting on the highs and lows of 2026 NEED TO KNOW In a post shared to Instagram, the actor sa...
Baylen Dupree Says She 'Almost Puked' Before Marrying Colin Dooley

Baylen Dupree wed Colin Dooley on May 9 in Warrenton, Va.

People Baylen Dupree and Colin Dooley in July 2024Credit: Baylen Dupree/ TikTok

NEED TO KNOW

  • The Baylen Out Loud star admitted in a new interview that she "almost puked" before walking down the aisle because she was "really nervous"

  • She noted that focusing on Dooley helped alleviate her nerves

Baylen Dupreesays her wedding was nerve-racking.

PEOPLE exclusively announced that theBaylen Out Loudstar, 23,marriedreal estate agentColin Dooley, 26, on Saturday, May 9, in Warrenton, Va. During an interview withExtraTVpublished on Tuesday, May 19, Dupree admitted that her "magical day" came with a lot of nerves.

“I almost puked before I walked down the aisle, so I was really nervous,” she said. "So, the only thing I was focused on was looking at [Colin]… what I was told was to always look at him, and not look at anybody else. So I'm just focused on him, and I wasn't really thinking anything. I was just ready to be married."

Colin Dooley and Baylen Dupree on their wedding dayCredit: CaseyJPhotos + Mariah Redding

Although it was initially a struggle to focus, Dupree explained that locking her eyes on her now-husband helped to not let her nerves get the better of her.

"I was really, really nervous to do our vows in front of people. I was really nervous," she told the outlet. "Like, at the rehearsal dinner, I went to my wedding planner afterward. I was like, ‘This is awkward.' Like, 'What do I look at when I walk down the aisle?’ I'm looking at my groomsmen, I'm looking at my bridesmaids, I'm looking at my dad, I'm looking at my dog. I'm like, 'Who do I look at?' And they're like, ‘Just look at the one person you're marrying.’ And I'm like, ‘Okay, that makes more sense.’ "

She continued, "So, I was definitely more nervous during the rehearsal dinner than I was for the actual ceremony."

Advertisement

An instrumental version of "Oceans" played during Dupree's walk down the aisle. She was escorted by both of her parents.

The content creator, who documentsher experience living with Tourette syndrome, told PEOPLE at the time of her wedding that exchanging vows with Dooley symbolized a promise to "[show] up for one another, no matter what, every day."

"To us, marriage means choosing each other every single day," Dooley told PEOPLE. "It’s about being best friends and teammates and going through every season of life together."

Colin Dooley and Baylen Dupree on their wedding dayCredit: CaseyJPhotos + Mariah Redding

"We are excited to grow together through eternity," Dupree added.

Never miss a story — sign up forPEOPLE's free daily newsletterto stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

Baylen Out Loudseason 3 premiered on TLC on Tuesday, May 19.

Read the original article onPeople

Baylen Dupree Says She 'Almost Puked' Before Marrying Colin Dooley

Baylen Dupree wed Colin Dooley on May 9 in Warrenton, Va. NEED TO KNOW The Baylen Out Loud star admitted in a n...
Radio Station Accidentally Announces Death of King Charles Due to 'Computer Error'

A radio station that accidentally announced the death ofKing Charleshas apologized for "any distress caused."

People King Charles on May 20Credit: Chris Jackson/Getty

Radio Caroline in Essex, England, said the mistake happened due to a "computer error" at its main studio on Tuesday, May 19, which led to the incorrect statement being made.

“Due to a computer error at our main studio, the death of a monarch procedure, which all UK stations hold in readiness while hoping not to require, was accidentally activated on Tuesday afternoon (May 19), mistakenly announcing that HM the King had passed away,” station manager Peter Moore said onsocial media.

Advertisement

King Charles at Buckingham Palace on May 12Credit: Aaron Chown - WPA Pool/Getty

Never miss a story — sign up forPEOPLE's free daily newsletterto stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

He added: "Radio Caroline then fell silent as would be required, which alerted us to restore programming and issue an on-air apology. Caroline has been pleased to broadcast Her Majesty the Queen's, and now the King's, Christmas message and we hope to do so for many years to come.”

"We apologise to HM the King and to our listeners for any distress caused,” Moore said.

Read the original article onPeople

Radio Station Accidentally Announces Death of King Charles Due to 'Computer Error'

A radio station that accidentally announced the death ofKing Charleshas apologized for "any distress caused." Radio Car...
Danish Palace Shares Update on Queen Margrethe, 86, After Heart Attack and Hospitalization

Queen Margrethe of Denmark has been released from the hospital and has returned to Fredensborg Palace

People Queen Margrethe has been released from the hospital following heart health issuesCredit: Gisela Schober/WireImage

NEED TO KNOW

  • The 86-year-old queen canceled a planned appearance to focus on recovery after recent heart health issues

  • Health concerns contributed to her decision to abdicate in January 2024 after over five decades on the throne

Queen Margretheof Denmark has been released from the hospital after experiencing a heart attack.

“Her Majesty Queen Margrethe has been discharged from Rigshospitalet today and is returning to Fredensborg Palace,” read a Tuesday, May 19,press releasefrom the Royal House.

“Queen Margrethe also wishes to thank you for the many kind thoughts and greetings that have been sent to Her Majesty,” the release continued.

Her hospital release comes afterThe Royal House announcedin astatementon Thursday, May 14, "Queen Margrethe has been admitted to Rigshospitalet this afternoon," adding that the cause was linked to heart health.

"Queen Margrethe will be hospitalized over the weekend for observation and further examinations," the statement said, adding, "Her Majesty is tired but in good spirits. The Royal House will announce when there is news."

Speaking to reporters,Queen Mary,the Australian-born wife of the king, said on Tuesday that she was happy to see her mother-in-law back home.

Queen Margrethe II of Denmark (center) at Amalienborg Castle in Copenhagen on April 16, 2023Credit: MADS CLAUS RASMUSSEN/Ritzau Scanpix/AFP via Getty

“Well, I’ve actuallyjust come from the hospital, and she is doing much better. And fortunately, she is now on her way home to Fredensborg,” the 54-year-old Queen Consort said.

She continued, “Now we are neighbors, so it’s absolutely wonderful. Yes, it’s great."

Advertisement

In the newest statement, The Royal House added that because Queen Margrethe “must remain calm,” her planned appearance at the Pantomime Theatre on Saturday, May 23, has been canceled.

The former monarch renounced her title in January 2024 on the 52nd anniversary of her accession.

The queen, 86, cited health concerns among her reasons for stepping down inthe shocking speech announcing her abdication.

From left: Queen Anne-Marie of Greece, Queen Margrethe of Denmark, Margrethes dog Tilia, King Frederik X of Denmark and Queen Mary of Denmark on April 16, 2026Credit: Martin Sylvest Andersen/Getty

Never miss a story — sign up forPEOPLE's free daily newsletterto stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer​​, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

"In February this year, I underwent extensive back surgery. Everything went well, thanks to the competent health personnel, who took care of me," she said at the time.

"Inevitably, the operation gave cause to thoughts about the future – whether now would be an appropriate time to pass on the responsibility to the next generation," she continued. "I have decided that now is the right time."

Following the abdication, she continued to attend public events but was sidelined multiple times last year by hospitalizations after she once fell, and later contracted a cold.

Read the original article onPeople

Danish Palace Shares Update on Queen Margrethe, 86, After Heart Attack and Hospitalization

Queen Margrethe of Denmark has been released from the hospital and has returned to Fredensborg Palace NEED TO KNOW ...
Taylor Swift had a perfect Jerome Bettis description, per Travis Kelce

Taylor Swift may not have been a football expert before starting to date Travis Kelce, but she's becoming one now. The 14-time Grammy winner and 3-time Super Bowl champ started dating in the summer of 2023 before getting engaged in August 2025. Swift has been a mainstay at Kansas City Chiefs home games, turning into the type of fan that yells at big plays andhas opinions on the team's draft picks. Now she's learning about NFL legends like former Pittsburgh Steelers running back Jerome Bettis.

USA TODAY

Kelce relayed a story on the most recent episode of theNew Heightspodcast about running into Bettis at dinner in Florida. "I was like telling Tay about him like, 'That dude was a [expletive] beast.'" Kelce told his brother Jason, who agreed vociferously with the description. "He was [expletive] running dudes over."

Advertisement

Travis then said he showed his fiancée old highlights of Bettis'. "She was like, 'Why does he look like an offensive lineman running with the football?'"

"Because he was THE BUS," Kelce finished saying. Nailed it in one, Taylor.

This article originally appeared on For The Win:Taylor Swift told Travis Kelce about Jerome Bettis description

Taylor Swift had a perfect Jerome Bettis description, per Travis Kelce

Taylor Swift may not have been a football expert before starting to date Travis Kelce, but she's becoming one now. The 14-time Gram...

 

CUSTOS MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com